Boy Cave is an 8x6x7 ft solid wood playhouse with two doors, three windows and a terrace. As a true Batcave, this kids playhouse has two levels - larger ground level and a smaller loft that can be accessed with an inside ladder. To endure the elements, the wooden playhouse is painted inside and outside with natural water-based colors.
Inspired by the modest, yet powerful Batcave, the wooden outdoor playhouse Boy Cave came to life. Driven by justice, helping the ones who cannot help themselves, and asking for not credit for it – Batman may very well be all of our role model! This superhero outdoor playhouse is designed with a black roof and grey walls drawn from the Batcave and a bright orange playhouse door inspired by the bright Bat-Signal. If your little batman wishes to remain undercover, keep the beautiful wooden playhouse as it is, otherwise as a fun family project, decorate the playhouse with a Batman sign designed by your kid. Just remember – Batman sign on your playhouse will not only help the innocent to find it, but will also make it easier for the villains!
- Size: 6x8 ft with the height of 7 ft
- House type: painted solid wood house with a loft & distinctive design elements
- Floor surface: 48 sq ft
- Window type: opening safety glass windows
- Windows: 3
- Doors: two opening doors (kids door 48", adults 60" tall, nominal)
- Roof material: metal
- Terrace size: 8x3 ft (24 sq ft)
- Interchangeable side-panels: choose during assembly on which side the door or the window will be
- Included accessories:
- Wooden terrace
- Wooden flower boxes
- Wooden kids furniture set (table, two chairs & bench)
- Wooden ladder for accessing the loft
- Wooden curtain rails & curtains
- Furniture & curtains color: white
- Package size: 102"x42"x82" (L x W x H)
* Please note that the additional playhouse decorations on the photos are for inspiration and are not included in the playhouse package
Check our assembly video! All our playhouses come as panels which can be easily assembled without any prior-knowledge under 3 hours. We invented the unique panel system to allow easy assembly as well as disassembly in case you need to move or store the playhouse. In case you want us to assemble the playhouse, give us a call at 800-660-4430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (additional fees apply).